Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mohenjo-Daro


It was a dark and windy night as the town of Mohenjo-Daro slept.  Little did anyone know that this was their last night...because an enemy was invading that second.

When the enemy shot its first cannon blow, that's when the people of Mohenjo-Daro woke up!

They all tried to hide, but most were found and killed!

The others ran, but they were caught and killed.

Me: Wow Jensie, that's intense.

Jensie: Yeah, I was going to have them sold into slavery and then killed, but I thought that'd be too tragic for you.

6 comments:

  1. Jensie is one of the most morbid children I've ever known. Remember when I took them to library for the summer reading festival? At the Arts & Crafts booth Asher painted a "Thunder Cloud Raining Blood" and Jensie painted a black widow. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several things:
    1. Has she been reading Memoirs of a Boy Soldier??
    2. Is that really her handwriting? It's crazy good and looks so much like yours.
    3. I love the facial expressions she drew in her picture.
    4. Not everyone can be all candycanes and sparkles- she's just a realist. My favorite car game as a child was to make up homicides and then figure out where the best place to hide the body would be so no-one would ever be the wiser. It worried my mom. But it was fun. Some people like crosswords and some like to play "where to stash the body". Same difference.
    5. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sold into slavery and then killed.
    i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Morgan- Really? You're sick.
    @Seth- Just its head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah Jensie is so smart. Her stories are going to be way more interesting to read than anybody in my age group. I love her.

    ReplyDelete