These were taken at his parents' house the first Thanksgiving we spent together--which, as it happens, was our third date--which, incidentally, was two days after our first date.
Girls used to stop me on my way to class and ask "Are you dating Nate Bigler?"
I'd say "Uh, yeah...why?"
Then inevitably that total stranger would say something like "He has such a nice ass."
And I'd walk away wondering
Who says that? or
Did that just happen in real life?
But seriously, he does. Lucky for you I keep
those pictures all to myself.
I love this. So does my MIL.
ReplyDeleteThis question begs the question, "Did you take these?"
ReplyDeleteIs begging questions a logical fallacy? If so, I am good at it.
no words for how much i love this.
ReplyDeleteYeah, seriously, did you take these? That must have been an interesting Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteP.S. How embarassed is Nate right now?
I'm not going to say who took these, because whatever you make up is gonna be better than the truth.
ReplyDeleteMy invented version? These were taken after a rousing game of "Strut your Stuffing," a tradition Nate's family carries out each year in which you must either walk the run-way (hallway) or strike a pose before being allowed to take your seat at the grown-up table.
And Nate embarrassed? No such thing.
Thank you for today's entry, Erin. Gave me strength to do the entry I've wanted to for awhile now.
ReplyDeleteYou chose my favorite Counting Crows song of all time.
ReplyDeleteReally Seth? I was waiting for you to write and say you hated the new (still incomplete) list. That song's depressing--just like winter.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was pretty depressed circa junior high era. Enter Counting Crows to heal my pain.
ReplyDeleteI like your new list.
Strut your stuffing?! I'm laughing so hard I can barely type.
ReplyDelete