okay, call me crazy... but i remembered asher's bday today and laughed thinking about how last year on his birthday he insisted that he was five. remember that? haha. well, now he is. what a handsome 5 year old.
i did get your message! late last night when i was searching for my phone to set my alarm. i'm lame, i treat my phone like it's a 3rd arm during the week, but on the weekends i set it down and forget it exists.
i laughed at your message because i was thinking about asking you the same thing about books! i have a ton of christmas picture books but ellie is out growing picture books and i wondered if you might have any young reader holiday book suggestions? did you buy any books yesterday? i can message you a list of my favorites fo sho.
I promise I thought about you on your birthday Asher, I'm just a little late to post a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. 5 is an awesome age to be. Can't wait till the next time we see you!
okay, call me crazy... but i remembered asher's bday today and laughed thinking about how last year on his birthday he insisted that he was five. remember that? haha. well, now he is. what a handsome 5 year old.
ReplyDeletei did get your message! late last night when i was searching for my phone to set my alarm. i'm lame, i treat my phone like it's a 3rd arm during the week, but on the weekends i set it down and forget it exists.
i laughed at your message because i was thinking about asking you the same thing about books! i have a ton of christmas picture books but ellie is out growing picture books and i wondered if you might have any young reader holiday book suggestions? did you buy any books yesterday? i can message you a list of my favorites fo sho.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHER!! I love you, Dude!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHER!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet sweet jacket you have Asher man! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Asher !!! Something's coming your way this week. Love you --
ReplyDeleteI promise I thought about you on your birthday Asher, I'm just a little late to post a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. 5 is an awesome age to be. Can't wait till the next time we see you!
ReplyDeletei was going to call you but i couldn't. i love you guys, happy birthday asher!!
ReplyDeletei tried to call you guys, but i couldn't. i love you asher!!
ReplyDeleteAsher you are handsome! I miss you you, I love you Grandi
ReplyDelete