Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Unaffiliated
Allow me to explain. While Nate's name was on the profile of our blog, the blog was vulnerable to military censorship. Soldiers sign away their right to the freedom of speech you know. If we'd kept his name on the blog, we'd have had to register with an office in Bagdhad where the Army would look over our posts before they became public. Or something like that. As a free citizen I wasn't too keen on the idea. So when I say "unaffiliated," it doesn't mean that we're having marital problems, only that it's MY blog now, as opposed to being both of ours, and I am solely responsible for its content. That way some zealous Army leader can't take what is said here and try to prosecute Nate for expressing an opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nate ratted me out!
ReplyDelete(Actually, this is very good news. I was worried about you!)
i see.
ReplyDeletebtw. just left you the lengthy-est of nonsense responses on my blog in regards to the color choice of the family proc.
lol.