Friday, July 9, 2010

Drawing Near

Today I watched Nate pull our son close, heard him whisper "I love you sweet boy," and realized he's already saying goodbye.

Photobucket
Photobucket

For twelve days we've laughed, worked, whistled, and cried. Resolved not to waste treasured time crying and cried a little more. We've read and we've tickled, kissed and made up. Scolded, and snuggled, indulged and slept well.

It's been nearly perfect. It's hard to let go.

10 comments:

  1. this makes me teary for you. Big hugs from utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last picture. Asher looks so much like Nate there. Enjoy today. Call me when you need to. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet family. Only a couple more months. Hang in there, sis. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and side note, you like some of the songs I sent you with it seems. Hurrah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resolved not to cry at your posts anymore...starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope these next weeks zoom by so quickly for all of you. XXOO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks y'all.

    Yes indeed Miss Ashley. Rachel I'm gonna work on something EXTRA sappy just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly what you need: a PROJECT.
    Come remodel my 1965 original kitchen. I'll send pix as soon as I can figure out how to get them off the disc Seth made for me. :)

    Love you. Call me!

    ReplyDelete