Monday, July 26, 2010

Netflix

says "Your taste preferences created this row: Critically Acclaimed Violent Dramas"

What in the world?

I've been waiting and waiting for Nate to call. I just remembered that I asked him not to. I meant to go to bed early. Instead I watched Cold Souls and Ballet Shoes. Violent dramas indeed.

I can't seem to get caught up on the dishes.

Today was just a day. There is nothing to report.

Photobucket
A new-to-you photo. Isn't he handsome?

8 comments:

  1. He is handsome...

    Cold Souls? Like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold Souls...well Ash I watched it on your recommendation of course. I didn't love it quite as much as you did--you've got a soft spot for all things Russian. I did love the very idea of the film though and Paul Giamatti did a bang up job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL perfect recommendation for you. He is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's the most handsome little boy I know, and this pic is especially stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it mostly because of Paul Giamatti. I had no idea what an incredible artist he is, now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so handsome. What a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete