Still not sure? How's this long list of available veggies to whet your appetites?
From August to the end of November you'll get:
Arugula, basil, beets, broccoli, beans, carrots, cilantro, collard greens, cucumbers, eggs, eggplant, field peas, garlic, kale, kohlrabi, lettuce, mixed greens, okra, parsley, squash, spinach, sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, turnips, Swiss chard, and tomatoes.
Arugula, basil, beets, broccoli, beans, carrots, cilantro, collard greens, cucumbers, eggs, eggplant, field peas, garlic, kale, kohlrabi, lettuce, mixed greens, okra, parsley, squash, spinach, sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, turnips, Swiss chard, and tomatoes.
M'mmm.
Local stone-ground corn grits, cornmeal, organic coffee, and flower bouquets are available too!
Send an e-mail to Chris at Jenny-Jack Sun Farm (jennyjackfarm{at}gmail{dot}com) and let 'em know you want in.


Oh my gosh I'm pacing until I hear back--I'm so flipping excited!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific! Glad you have some healthy alternatives. You'll look so hip riding up on moving mystery machine.
ReplyDelete