Tonight because I hadn't made dessert the kids were forced to improvise. Frankie sucked down a Pedialytepopsicle, Asher had a spoonful of Maple syrup, and Jensie ate half a hot dog bun.
This cracks me up! I seriously love your blog! I always get a chuckle when I think about Asher explaining how he never did anything wrong when he was little and he just keeps getting nicer. What awesome kids!
hahahaha!! we've been capital "S" scrimping every penny until closing. the other night natalie asked why the brown sugar bag was left open on the counter overnight. i told her that i was making brown sugar balls for dessert. "eeeuuwww!"
Oh man I was laughing so hard at this post. I would have definitely gone with half a hot dog bun too. Maple syrup plain and pedialyte anything... gross. I love your kids.
This cracks me up! I seriously love your blog! I always get a chuckle when I think about Asher explaining how he never did anything wrong when he was little and he just keeps getting nicer. What awesome kids!
ReplyDeletePoor Jensie. That's the worst dessert ever! At least pedialyte and syrup are sweet.
ReplyDeleteShe's the one who decided what everyone should have. She really wanted that bun!
ReplyDeletehahahaha!! we've been capital "S" scrimping every penny until closing. the other night natalie asked why the brown sugar bag was left open on the counter overnight. i told her that i was making brown sugar balls for dessert. "eeeuuwww!"
ReplyDeleteOh man I was laughing so hard at this post. I would have definitely gone with half a hot dog bun too. Maple syrup plain and pedialyte anything... gross. I love your kids.
ReplyDelete