Frankie had us all rollin' with her almost verbatim performance of Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" at dinner. By the time I pulled out the camera though it had pretty much dissolved into a real case of the sillies.
"So I put my hands up they're playing my song,
the butterflies fly away,
Nodding my head like yeah . . .
It's a party in the USA"
"So I put my hands up they're playing my song,
the butterflies fly away,
Nodding my head like yeah . . .
It's a party in the USA"

That is so cute!
ReplyDeletelet's just eat okay?
ReplyDeleteoh man.
that was the best erin.
she's awesome.
i loved hearing asher laugh in the background too:)
My kids have asked to see this video over and over. Jacob's favorite part is Asher laughing in the background.
ReplyDeleteFrankie is awesome; I think you have a future rock star on your hands.
whhhaaaaaa!! I want you back here!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! What does she say at the end? Ty and I kept watching it and cannot figure it out.
ReplyDelete"Let's just eat, okay?"
ReplyDeleteWhat a crack up. She's cute!
ReplyDelete