Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blast from the Past

I was going through some old CDs trying to find a picture of our first house. The one I wanted never turned up, but I found these along the way. These pictures make me smile. They also make me want to chop off my hair and figure out how to get my 20 year old skin back.

Photobucket
Babies having babies! What are we twelve?

Photobucket
Remember when we used to cut all the hot guys out of the Tommy Hilfiger ads and glue 'em up on our closet doors? (FYI This is Kate's old closet-I swore off the Abercrombie hotties the day I said "I do.")

Photobucket
Best haircut ever! Nate did it in the backyard with a big clumsy pair of kitchen scissors.

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap, Asher looks so much like Nate in that second picture. And Frankie's gonna look just like Jensie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about Asher looking a lot like Nate, but I don't think Frankie resembles Jensie AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies have HUGE eyes. My baby's eyes are just crossed. But I love the old pics...post more.

    And I think Frankie and Jensie look similar, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it's fun how differently people see things. i think that jensie looks just like nate and that asher and frankie are spitting images of their mom:) i don't see jensie in frankie at all!

    these pictures are fun, i want to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete