Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fine Feathered Arrival




Click on each photo to see these darlings up close

Say hello to
Maude, Daisy, Winnie, Beezus, and Pearl
.
The post man just delivered these thirsty babies and we are already in love. Pearl, the littlest seems lost and scared, but the rest are already trying to "fly the coop."

7 comments:

  1. I love the names you guys picked out! Those little ducks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. I'm trying to upload a little video of them right now. They're so noisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maude after my Maudie? cute. and a parakeet named Milo. How sweet. Are these going to be your egg source?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A parakeet after your Milo yes, I totally forgot your dogs name was Maude--the kids call her Mud. :) I just like the name, but since I made fun of her on Emily's blog, sure. Your dog can be our duck's namesake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ryan's parents raise hundreds of baby chicks on their farm every year and ellie and jonas LOVE it.

    those names are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no! Poor Pearl. I'm sorry, I hate when sweet little animals die.

    I like your name choices, too. After this post, I asked Seth if we could name a daughter Beezus and he said only if he could call her Beavis. I guess that name's out.

    ReplyDelete