Oh well, don't worry. I spent the entire recital pacing the wings with a very sick baby, and left completely drenched in vomit. We got out of there as soon as Jensie finished dancing. It would have been fun to catch up, but the circumstances were less than ideal. Maybe I'll get lucky and bump into you somewhere before we move.
Hey Erin, Saw you quit FB, so I thought I'd stop by. How's the gluten free thing going for you guys? Hope all is well. Email/post on my blog any questions you might come across! Best wishes! Stephanie (Ali's cousin)
I was totally there too! I thought I saw you, but wasn't 100% sure and then I lost you in the crowd. My friends daughter dances on the Jr. Company.
ReplyDeleteOh well, don't worry. I spent the entire recital pacing the wings with a very sick baby, and left completely drenched in vomit. We got out of there as soon as Jensie finished dancing. It would have been fun to catch up, but the circumstances were less than ideal. Maybe I'll get lucky and bump into you somewhere before we move.
ReplyDeleteHey Erin,
ReplyDeleteSaw you quit FB, so I thought I'd stop by. How's the gluten free thing going for you guys? Hope all is well. Email/post on my blog any questions you might come across! Best wishes!
Stephanie
(Ali's cousin)