this is what Im talking about pictures. Beautiful! Are you there safe and sound? this is why you need facebook so we can all know what you are doing at all times and how your doing. think about it,
I too am assuming you made it safe and sound? Hoping to hear the travel story (stories) Love the picture.. Email me your email bjstephens4@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog please thanks...
this is what Im talking about pictures. Beautiful! Are you there safe and sound? this is why you need facebook so we can all know what you are doing at all times and how your doing. think about it,
ReplyDeletephew. you made it i assume?
ReplyDeletethis is a GREAT photo.
yes, facebook..... please come back.... we need you on there!
You look stunning.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Good job Ashley and good job parents on the DNA ;).
ReplyDeletethats so pretty
ReplyDeleteBeauty. Ditto on the fb advice
ReplyDeleteI too am assuming you made it safe and sound? Hoping to hear the travel story (stories) Love the picture.. Email me your email bjstephens4@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog please thanks...
ReplyDeleteWhat a bunch of enablers you all are. I am NOT coming back to Facebook.
ReplyDeletePS Thank you.
I think what I love most about this picture is realizing that I have the adult version of Frankie's chipmunk teeth.
ReplyDelete