There was never a doubt in my mind that you are STILL and ALWAYS head over heals for Nate. And I also know that there is absolutely NOTHING that you can't accomplish without him (unlike many other wives). But, dangit, sometimes, it's just nice to have your companion actually by your side. Enjoy R&R!!! And get you some Vitamin D from that wonderful GA sunshine.
I just found your blog through another one I read, and I love this video! I am right there with you waiting on the end of this deployment! I don't know how many you've gone through yet but they are tough no matter what! I hope you have a wonderful R&R and I wish they never had to go back after those two amazing weeks!
i will encourage you as much as you need. it's easy to know that you are amazing. truly truly.
ReplyDeletethis video. the toddler footprint on the package being sent? wow.
hang in there, 51 days!!!
you can do it.
There was never a doubt in my mind that you are STILL and ALWAYS head over heals for Nate. And I also know that there is absolutely NOTHING that you can't accomplish without him (unlike many other wives). But, dangit, sometimes, it's just nice to have your companion actually by your side. Enjoy R&R!!! And get you some Vitamin D from that wonderful GA sunshine.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through another one I read, and I love this video! I am right there with you waiting on the end of this deployment! I don't know how many you've gone through yet but they are tough no matter what! I hope you have a wonderful R&R and I wish they never had to go back after those two amazing weeks!
ReplyDelete