Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Overheard

Frankie: (singing) I am a child of God, and He has sent me here; Has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear. Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way. Teach me all that I LOVE YOU...

Asher: No! Teach me all that I'M A STEW...

Frankie: (skeptically) No...

Asher: Yeah, stew. It's like a soup.

Frankie: (shrugs) Teach me all that I'm a stew, to live with Him someday.
____________________________________________

Actual lyrics: Teach me all that I MUST DO, to live with Him someday.

5 comments:

  1. asher asked me today if i knew how to find "bubble struggle" (???) on my computer.
    i said no.
    he said "it's really easy, even my mom can do it. you just open up your computer and you put in INTERNET, then you type (pretend to type with fingers) bu-bb-le st-r-ug-g-le (pronounce as if you are sounding out the words). like that".
    i laughed REALLY hard because he explained it SO seriously:)
    he's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your version as a 3-yr-old was this:

    I am a child of God, t-u-r-t-l-e, and He has sent me here, t-u-r-t-l-e...

    It's in his genes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Kids conversations are the best.

    ReplyDelete