Kindly refrain from insisting that I can't ride a bike everywhere. I can, and I will. If you actually think me incapable, you don't know me at all. I am not stupid. I know it will be hard. I know it will take some planning. I know it will be exhausting. I'm looking forward to it.
to that guy at the mall selling Dead Sea salt scrubs:
BACK OFF.
to Asher:
Grow. I am tired of buying wimpy baby clothes. Did you know that once you wear a size 5 T-Rex actually has pointy teeth? Seriously buddy, think about it.
That is all.

I'm kinda convinced those sea salt guys are terrorists. No, seriously.
ReplyDeleteSeriously. One of these days I'm gonna have to MACE him.
ReplyDeleteUm.... so I actually made a formal complaint about the Sea Salt guys at the mall. To Mall Security at the Service Desk.
ReplyDeleteSure did.
Remember when they used to actually grab your hand when as they asked "can I ask you a question?"
Ya, they can't do that anymore.
I'd like to think it is because of me.
Okay, really it's probably not. But, I like to think it is.
I lost it when they actually grabbed Ellie by the shoulder.
Mama Bear came out.
Ellie still wears toddler clothing too, she's six.
I feel you:)
i remember riding our bikes to veterans pool!
ReplyDeletei wish i could ride a bike everywhere, you go girl!!