Saturday, June 16, 2012

Now and Then

Provo High School 2000


Seoul American High School 2012


My girl Nat graduated! And with a 4.2 GPA I might add. I am crazy proud. Watch out, you know I'm about to hit y'all with pics. Whoo!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Nat! I didn't even know a 4.2 GPA was possible. And I love Jensie in those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess AP classes are weighted (I wouldn't know I never took one) so an A in an AP class takes you over the top. Yes, miss J is a little cutie in glasses and now I think she weird without them.

      Delete
  2. 2 things:
    1) I can still remember a teeny, tiny Nat sitting in your mom's arms, eating green beans right out of the can, and you saying "Mom!!" and her replying, "What? she never eats, and she's eatten almost the whole can." I just thought the whole exchange was so funny, with you lecturing, your mom defending, and Nat poppin' 'em in her mouth through the whole thing.
    2) Seeing the two contrasting pictures makes me think "Holy crap! We're grown-ups! with husbands, and kids, and bills, and all that being a grown up means. How did that even happen?"

    Congratulations Nat!!

    ReplyDelete