Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gimbap

Just finished my first real semester of College 2.0. I'm four classes closer a degree--woot woot! Since I've got a few weeks 'til the next term starts I thought I'd take a minute to update the ol' blog. I fully plan to bombard you with photos, but since Picnik shut-down I don't know how to edit them and have no plans to learn. Consider yourselves warned.

The kids' Korean tutor, Heejin, just taught them how to make kimbap/gimbap (you decide).
Just a little seaweed, sticky rice, fried egg, crab, carrot, celery, chili pepper, pickled radish, something brown and mysterious, tofu, and American cheese. Delish!

 

PS. Last week she brought a friend and taught "ice-cream flavors." Kamsahamnida, Heejin. You are the best!

5 comments:

  1. sounds delicious to me! i miss your anecdotes on facebook, glad you'll be back to blogging soon. i must also mention that we have some wedding pics in the hallway by our bedrooms, one of which includes you and nate with me and scott... and corinne waves hello to you guys almost daily. "hi, mom... dad... and the biglers!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...if that's not adorable I don't know what is. You want anecdotes? I got your anecdotes. Comin' your way Miss Mary.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're blogging again. I check everyday to see if there is something new. I can't believe how old the kids look. They're adorable. Miss you! Oh, and nice job with school too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a free photo editing site for ya. I too was at a loss when Picnik closed. Luckily another blogger came through with a new place.

    http://www.picmonkey.com/

    ReplyDelete