That was awesome! (How, I had a question, and you had answers.) So here's another one for ya.
Frankie wants to grow her hair "all the way up to her feet." We haven't cut it in a while, which means a little of this
and alotta this.
Any ideas about how to tame fine blond baby hair that's half straight, half curly, with a little wave leftover?



Welcome to Emi's head, and it's usually scraggly (unless it's in a pony tail or french-braided). I'm going to check back on your blog to see if anyone else has any good ideas... I need them too. OH, and would you rather I call you or email you to answer Germany questions? Let me know!!!
ReplyDeleteleave-in conditioner. my mother always kept my hair short as a kid and it was terrible, so i'm glad you're going with it, frankie will thank you later for not-so-terrible elementary school pics. while using the leave-in, you may have to wash every-other day (instead of going a few days... not sure of your schedule), and you only need a teeny bit. it should help the crazy wispys and give you something to style it a bit. good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary!!! I knew a curly girl would come through.
ReplyDeleteJenn-please e-mail me, then I can show it to Nate as well. Can't wait to see you in April!
Buzz it off? Never mind I know nothing!
ReplyDeleteFrom my cousin Tessa-
ReplyDeleteIf u have the time, blowdryer works wonders! Take it from a fellow semi-curly/semi-straight haired girl. Or pantene straightening balm, if u can ger a hold of it (prob @ walmart).Good luck!
Nathan Erin Bigler You say just go all straight then?
Tessa Williamson Only real way to calm the 1/2 curlies... Or go all curly, use some pomade (I like "toussel me softly" - herbal essences). It's hard when u have both. Easier to go curly once she's longer. Hope it helps a little!