I think it looks beautiful and I'm a little jealous.
whoa, are you complaining? i love it! it does that all on its own?dang. i need me some humidity.
I would die for that hair. Okay, not die but wtf.
I think it's gorgeous.
Thanks all. This is not a real complaint, only an "I know where Frankie gets it/mystery solved."
Find the book Curly Girl. It'll give you ideas for those curls/waves. Love 'em. Reminds me of when you were in Panama!
I think it looks beautiful and I'm a little jealous.
ReplyDeletewhoa, are you complaining? i love it! it does that all on its own?
ReplyDeletedang. i need me some humidity.
I would die for that hair.
ReplyDeleteOkay, not die but wtf.
I think it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks all. This is not a real complaint, only an "I know where Frankie gets it/mystery solved."
ReplyDeleteFind the book Curly Girl. It'll give you ideas for those curls/waves. Love 'em. Reminds me of when you were in Panama!
ReplyDelete