I have no idea what your dress looks like with all that "dancing".
I'll have you know that "dance" takes a surprising amount of coordination.
Yeah, great dancing and all, but I want a picture. I couldn't tell what the dress looked like either.
You guys are so boring.Dress here: http://www.sundancecatalog.com/product/sundance+catalog+outlet/apparel/skirts+dresses/indian+summer+dress.do?sortby=ourPicks (Doesn't quite hit ME below the knee though. Bummer.)
agreed. i just tried it.coordination. shoot!
I for one loved the dance and care little to nothing about your dress. It actually reminds me of my "Ethan" dance from my movie.It does take wicked skills to do.
mom love the dance.
I dreamed you were auditioning for a ballet last night, with THAT dance. ahahahaha!It's fun to hear you and Nat laughing and being silly together. Can't wait to see you both.
i like the song you're humming to dance with.
I also like that you talk to Natalie as if she's five.
I have no idea what your dress looks like with all that "dancing".
ReplyDeleteI'll have you know that "dance" takes a surprising amount of coordination.
ReplyDeleteYeah, great dancing and all, but I want a picture. I couldn't tell what the dress looked like either.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so boring.
ReplyDeleteDress here: http://www.sundancecatalog.com/product/sundance+catalog+outlet/apparel/skirts+dresses/indian+summer+dress.do?sortby=ourPicks (Doesn't quite hit ME below the knee though. Bummer.)
agreed. i just tried it.
ReplyDeletecoordination. shoot!
I for one loved the dance and care little to nothing about your dress. It actually reminds me of my "Ethan" dance from my movie.
ReplyDeleteIt does take wicked skills to do.
mom love the dance.
ReplyDeleteI dreamed you were auditioning for a ballet last night, with THAT dance. ahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to hear you and Nat laughing and being silly together. Can't wait to see you both.
i like the song you're humming to dance with.
ReplyDeleteI also like that you talk to Natalie as if she's five.
ReplyDelete