When a friend discovered my blog and said she planned to cruise the archives, I, wondering what she'd find, decided to "cruise" them as well. The words I've written are sad, hopeful, true, and...not the whole story.
To keep things "real" I let you know when I'm lonely, exhausted, angry, or broke. I forget to tell you when I'm not. Mostly because when I'm not, I'm eating up life in big gulps and swallows. That kind of consumption doesn't allow much time for anything but itty-bitty Frankie laughter, peanut butter spoonfuls, goodnight kisses, and this guy I know named Nate. Certainly not blogs.
But just because I don't say it enough doesn't mean it isn't so. I love my life. I am happy. I've never ever had the bad days out number the best days. I like to think I make it that way--I choose it into being.
When things are good, they're oh so good. I remember what matters--people, not things. And when it comes to people, I've got me the créme de la créme.

Well said. Love ya sis.
ReplyDeleteAmen. Life is oh so good sometimes...but those are the times when we are too busy soaking it up to blog. I get it.
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way. Sometimes I read my blog history and I think, "Holy Crap Woman! Snap out of it!" But it's my blog. I can cry if I want to. Right? And I give you the same freedom (not that you asked for it).
ReplyDeletedon't worry. here's at least one reader that knows you love life, and you live life, and sometimes on the days when life is crap it's good to blog about it.