I keep wanting to call it a re-do, but it's definitely more of an un-do. No more polka dots. No more perfection. I've got about a million projects to finish up, but this is what we've got so far-
before
after
PS. Thanks for the planets Gramma Bonnie. They are the coolest!
I love that color.
ReplyDeletei ditto seth.
ReplyDeletenice work!
I like!
ReplyDeleteI love it , too. The simplicity is stunning. And I like the red on turquoise.
ReplyDeleteI am in LOVE. Now, how do I convince my daughter that her favorite color is not, in fact, pink?
ReplyDeleteErin, you're a wonder. It FEELS great !
ReplyDeleteI am salivating over that paint color. Do you remember what you used? I'm also intrigued with the poster on the wall - what does it say & where did you get it? The word "shine" reminds me of Professor Fate on The Great Race - "YOU rise, YOU shine!"
ReplyDeleteYep! It's a Benjamin Moore color called Harbor Fog (matched pretty perfectly by our local Lowe's crew). The poster says "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" and you can get it here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/58154568/13-x-19-you-are-my-sunshine
ReplyDeletePS Thanks for all the kind words and compliments. Heather remarked (about the before pic) that that much pink should be illegal. I'd like to add in my defense that the room is bright, sunny, and HUGE, and the photo really does not do it justice. It was darling. And only JUST pink enough. :)
ReplyDeleteI kid, I kid! The before did look cute, but I especially love the after.
ReplyDelete