I was talking to Ashley on Monday about homeschooling. I need to pick your brain. My oldest is in 2nd and is autistic. He is in a high ability program at school, which means he does 3/4 grade work. We are thinking of moving back to Utah, and I have to say the schools there are not my favorite. So I am thinking of homeschooling...any tips on where to start looking for info?
Ok, that is so funny you are using the Saxon Math only because I did some voice over work for them and my voice will be on their website for a few things. I have had to say Manipulative kit more that I would like!! How do you like the program? I hope you guys are doing good, I don't hear from you enough!! Take care!
Hooray!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute in home school! Also I like her shape bird.
ReplyDeleteI was talking to Ashley on Monday about homeschooling. I need to pick your brain. My oldest is in 2nd and is autistic. He is in a high ability program at school, which means he does 3/4 grade work. We are thinking of moving back to Utah, and I have to say the schools there are not my favorite. So I am thinking of homeschooling...any tips on where to start looking for info?
ReplyDeleteKasi- Just sent you a message on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Erin. Genius Jensie.
ReplyDeleteGo Team !
xoxoxox
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080905153807.htm
Ok, that is so funny you are using the Saxon Math only because I did some voice over work for them and my voice will be on their website for a few things. I have had to say Manipulative kit more that I would like!! How do you like the program? I hope you guys are doing good, I don't hear from you enough!! Take care!
ReplyDelete