!$&@#*! (that means I'm happy to see you all together again)
:) How could anyone not smile when they look at this picture?
I love this. I'm so glad Nate is back safe and sound.
Frankie looks like she wants to eat Nate. Love the picture. xo
I love this picture you all look so so so happy! I am happy for you!!
smile, laugh, cry, sigh -- it's all here in this one. Thank you. Love you all so much !
The way it should be. Congrats!
This looks like a very happy family. Reunions are the greatest
Oh happy day! So glad to see you all together today - I felt rude for not introducing myself to Nate, but figured he'd probably had enough of that - next week, I suppose. :) Btw, loving your blog - I'm off to cruise the archives...
sigheverything is as it should be.
I'm also glad that you're all back together again, but I still want some updated blog posts. Is that so much to ask? Love you.
@Em- for a little while, yeah.
!$&@#*! (that means I'm happy to see you all together again)
ReplyDelete:) How could anyone not smile when they look at this picture?
ReplyDeleteI love this. I'm so glad Nate is back safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteFrankie looks like she wants to eat Nate. Love the picture. xo
ReplyDeleteI love this picture you all look so so so happy! I am happy for you!!
ReplyDeletesmile, laugh, cry, sigh -- it's all here in this one. Thank you. Love you all so much !
ReplyDeleteThe way it should be.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
This looks like a very happy family. Reunions are the greatest
ReplyDeleteOh happy day! So glad to see you all together today - I felt rude for not introducing myself to Nate, but figured he'd probably had enough of that - next week, I suppose. :) Btw, loving your blog - I'm off to cruise the archives...
ReplyDeletesigh
ReplyDeleteeverything is as it should be.
I'm also glad that you're all back together again, but I still want some updated blog posts. Is that so much to ask? Love you.
ReplyDelete@Em- for a little while, yeah.
ReplyDelete