Friday, August 20, 2010

We Met in Spanish Class

Photobucket
Nate, David, Me

David and I were talking. Nate, who sat a row away, leaned over to "shush" me. I'd never been shushed by a peer before. Teachers and parents sure, but never a gorgeous 24 year old man. It was embarrassing and infuriating all at the same time.

10 comments:

  1. and then you fell in love:)
    i like this pic a lot. was this taken while you were dating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nate. And you do look gorgeous in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually a picture taken at our wedding, hence Nate's boutonniere and Dave's sequined clubbing top. Party was off the hook! Oh yeah, and my white dress. And there's more where that came from--our anniversary's comin' up so you're about to be bombarded with a whole slew of pictures and tales of our dreamy whirlwind romance. Look out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look beautiful. Happy Anniversary coming up ! -B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate's got a little Paul Newman goin' on here, doesn't he?

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear god...wtf was i wearing!?! you look stunning in your wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morgan--those promised pics and tales of romance? I lied.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, ha ha. What a gorgeous love story. So glad you're sharing it.

    ReplyDelete