Yes and Yes. I love everything about these photos.
Should could be Ramona! Just be sure she doesn't pack raw eggs in her lunch :) So cute!
That's supposed to say "She could be...."
That is DEFINITELY a 2nd grade haircut. LOL. Doesn't beat my grumpy FEM-mullet 2nd grade pic though--so thank goodness :).
Em beat me to it: I thot of Ramona too.Great specs, Jens!
ramona, i mean jensie, second grader.i love it.
You chopped her hair, what happene to the grow it out thing? super cute. Real specs or fakes?and love the tooth. are you still homeschooling?
She begged and begged for bangs and I caved. Totally fake--reading glasses with the lenses punched out, and yep, still homeschooling Jensie. Asher's going to Pierce Chapel.
Erin. I have a new homeschooling project for you and Jensie. Buy this:http://cgi.ebay.com/Old-Barn-Door-/190390576932?pt=Folk_Artand make this:http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=HOME-FURNITURE-ACCENTS&id=963022Em and I wanted to, but we don't live in Georgia. Eh?
I'm not so sure Jensie and I are ready to take on welding. I'm currently in the process of digging a duck pond and it's about got me licked.
A duck pond is cooler then a door-table anyday. Can't wait to see it!
I can't believe how darling Jensie looks! I love these pictures!
Hey there, Snaggle-Tooth! Even with the funny glasses and the hole in your smile, I'll bet you'll be the cutest girl in the whole school!!Papaw
Er, whole house? Homeschooling this year, Dad. It's gonna be great!
Yes and Yes. I love everything about these photos.
ReplyDeleteShould could be Ramona! Just be sure she doesn't pack raw eggs in her lunch :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's supposed to say "She could be...."
ReplyDeleteThat is DEFINITELY a 2nd grade haircut. LOL. Doesn't beat my grumpy FEM-mullet 2nd grade pic though--so thank goodness :).
ReplyDeleteEm beat me to it: I thot of Ramona too.
ReplyDeleteGreat specs, Jens!
ramona, i mean jensie, second grader.
ReplyDeletei love it.
You chopped her hair, what happene to the grow it out thing? super cute. Real specs or fakes?
ReplyDeleteand love the tooth. are you still homeschooling?
She begged and begged for bangs and I caved. Totally fake--reading glasses with the lenses punched out, and yep, still homeschooling Jensie. Asher's going to Pierce Chapel.
ReplyDeleteErin. I have a new homeschooling project for you and Jensie. Buy this:
ReplyDeletehttp://cgi.ebay.com/Old-Barn-Door-/190390576932?pt=Folk_Art
and make this:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=HOME-FURNITURE-ACCENTS&id=963022
Em and I wanted to, but we don't live in Georgia. Eh?
I'm not so sure Jensie and I are ready to take on welding. I'm currently in the process of digging a duck pond and it's about got me licked.
ReplyDeleteA duck pond is cooler then a door-table anyday. Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how darling Jensie looks! I love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteHey there, Snaggle-Tooth! Even with the funny glasses and the hole in your smile, I'll bet you'll be the cutest girl in the whole school!!
ReplyDeletePapaw
Er, whole house? Homeschooling this year, Dad. It's gonna be great!
ReplyDelete