Well, I don't blame you, my bangs WERE pretty awesome:) I was always jealous of your singing voice. It's amazing how much we played together with this hatred...Oh, and I'm glad you grew into your knees. My dad always said the only little girl he knew who was skinnier than me was you.
Gee, wonder which one is Erin?
ReplyDeletei love it!!!!
ReplyDeletei recognize lindsey and is that andee ellis?
I'm with Morgan, I recognize those two, and how about Emily K. two to the left of you?
ReplyDeleteOh Erin! You just brightened my day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a little itch there too :)
Hey! That's me! Those were the days...
ReplyDeleteThe days that we hated each other? And I resented (read envied) your perfect bangs that your mom fixed everyday with a rainbow bristled brush?
ReplyDeleteYeah, good times.
This post is about ME guys, and I think congratulations are in order.
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't blame you, my bangs WERE pretty awesome:) I was always jealous of your singing voice. It's amazing how much we played together with this hatred...Oh, and I'm glad you grew into your knees. My dad always said the only little girl he knew who was skinnier than me was you.
ReplyDelete