Jack Skellington Legs!
I was just looking at those legs, wow there nice :-)
Also, I'm not insensitive. I loved your sweet post, but I just had to comment on those tiny leggies.
Have you been hoarding antibiotics yet? I may have some laying around...you know...just in case.... :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Hey I only said I've grown into my knees. I never said I didn't still resemble a stork. Seth, do you really think you're in a position to call anyone's leggies tiny? :)Gen, I'm stock piling! I'll take whatever you've got.
ouch
Dude! Love your legs, seriously I've always been super envious of them. Seriously killer legs
Jack Skellington Legs!
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at those legs, wow there nice :-)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm not insensitive. I loved your sweet post, but I just had to comment on those tiny leggies.
ReplyDeleteHave you been hoarding antibiotics yet? I may have some laying around...you know...just in case.... :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey I only said I've grown into my knees. I never said I didn't still resemble a stork. Seth, do you really think you're in a position to call anyone's leggies tiny? :)
ReplyDeleteGen, I'm stock piling! I'll take whatever you've got.
ouch
ReplyDeleteDude! Love your legs, seriously I've always been super envious of them. Seriously killer legs
ReplyDelete