I really love Jensie's new do. And Horrah for perfect days!
I love Jensie's hair, too! And your other children are also darling. Miss you guys.
I love these kids. I'm so glad I got to talk to all of you today. I'm still sad about Frances setting places for me at the table. I miss you all too much. Hopefully it won't be long til I see all you and your sweet kids again. Love you.
Hey! You painted their bed red. I want to see pics of the new room.
I really love Jensie's new do. And Horrah for perfect days!
ReplyDeleteI love Jensie's hair, too! And your other children are also darling. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love these kids. I'm so glad I got to talk to all of you today. I'm still sad about Frances setting places for me at the table. I miss you all too much. Hopefully it won't be long til I see all you and your sweet kids again. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHey! You painted their bed red. I want to see pics of the new room.
ReplyDelete