This reminds me of all the pictures of you, me, and Emily as little girls:)
Wow. If this baby is a girl, I'm going to need you to give me a refresher course in all things girly and cute. I never would have remembered rollers.
You got it! Sponge curlers required before all Easter Sundays and ballet recitals.
Whoa, deja vu! All I have to saw about Frankie is Arrrrrrrrrrrrr matey
What did you say to them to make them smile (grimace) so? Too cute!! Oh, and thanks for carrying on the tradition of sponge rollers for all special occassions.
This reminds me of all the pictures of you, me, and Emily as little girls:)
ReplyDeleteWow. If this baby is a girl, I'm going to need you to give me a refresher course in all things girly and cute. I never would have remembered rollers.
ReplyDeleteYou got it! Sponge curlers required before all Easter Sundays and ballet recitals.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, deja vu! All I have to saw about Frankie is Arrrrrrrrrrrrr matey
ReplyDeleteWhat did you say to them to make them smile (grimace) so? Too cute!! Oh, and thanks for carrying on the tradition of sponge rollers for all special occassions.
ReplyDelete