Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bryce Canyon National Park

Bryce Canyon is calling to me
This land of mystery
The valley of hoodoos and warriors of stone
Creation and nature set free

I sang those words at the 1996 Utah Sesquicentennial Celebration but hadn't actually been to Bryce Canyon until this week. It is truly the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Add it to your bucket list! As a non-photographer I simply could not do the landscape justice.

For pictures of the park, head to Google. For pictures of my people, carry on.


 









3 comments:

  1. love your people. but most of all love your pants! you are one hot momma. how long will you guys be doing the utah thing? when do you head to tenn? we'll be in utah in july and it would be SO wonderful to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! You should check out my friend's new legging company- Agnes and Dora (www.agnesanddora.com). We'd love to see you in July! We'll be here 'til just after the 10th.

      Delete
  2. I found this post doing a google search for "bryce canyon is calling to me" in an attempt to find the song that I sung at apparently the same choir festival you were at in 1996. I was in the Utah Children's Choir at the time. Thanks for posting, proving that the song does in fact exist, despite my failed attempts to find a version of it on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete