After extensive study of the female reproductive system, Asher asked the inevitable "But how does sperm get inside the female in the first place?" Dun dun dun...
Probably the only question I wasn't prepared to answer. I called Nate in a panic, "What do I tell him?"
"Tell him the truth." he said. Just like that. At the ripe old age of five my son is well versed in the birds and the bees. There's just one thing he can't get quite right--women have a few too many holes to keep track of. The pee hole, the egg hole, and the...what's the other one?

No comment.
ReplyDelete'Cept I love this.
I'm surprised a 5 year old boy can't remember the other one. It seems to be the only thing my own son talks about. And the tat? It's so awesome.
ReplyDelete;)
ReplyDeletesweet.
ReplyDeletecame back this morning to read this again, cause it was so entertaining. :)
ReplyDeleteokay, I'm peeing my pants right now. I found out when I was 6. No big deal.
ReplyDelete