that's beyond awesome.
I love their expressions. "Yeah, what. I caught a bird. Whatever."
Hahahaha...Heather, if this were facebook I would "LIKE" that comment so fast!
Um...is it dead? It looks dead. How could they catch a bird that's alive?
Totally not dead. It fly away just after I took the picture. I don't know how they did it.
I'm with Heather. It's their expressions that totally make it.
Well I'm onerd your secrit admierr.
hahaha that's so cool.
that's beyond awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love their expressions. "Yeah, what. I caught a bird. Whatever."
ReplyDeleteHahahaha...Heather, if this were facebook I would "LIKE" that comment so fast!
ReplyDeleteUm...is it dead? It looks dead. How could they catch a bird that's alive?
ReplyDeleteTotally not dead. It fly away just after I took the picture. I don't know how they did it.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Heather. It's their expressions that totally make it.
ReplyDeleteWell I'm onerd your secrit admierr.
ReplyDeletehahaha that's so cool.
ReplyDelete