I so love these pictures. And I'm also happy they're not missing any body parts after sledding down that death trap of a driveway of yours.
That looks like crazy fun!
Our snow days don't really hold a candle to yours Lindsay. Still, we try to make the most of what we've got. :)
Trash bags will send the kids flying.
jensie is so tall!
I love the cardboard box idea. Just enough shelf life.
I so love these pictures. And I'm also happy they're not missing any body parts after sledding down that death trap of a driveway of yours.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like crazy fun!
ReplyDeleteOur snow days don't really hold a candle to yours Lindsay. Still, we try to make the most of what we've got. :)
ReplyDeleteTrash bags will send the kids flying.
ReplyDeletejensie is so tall!
ReplyDeleteI love the cardboard box idea. Just enough shelf life.
ReplyDelete