Awesomeness.
Love it. Sick moves. And I love your rug too.
Those are some serious moves. Good job Ash man. I dub thee Lil Ashtray.
i see a bright future for this kid. your video made my day.
How often does Asher watch MTV? Cause those are some pro moves. Haha.
Haha, the crotch grab is classic. Just dancin' from the heart.
The poor kid looked so sad when he wasn't allowed to dance yet. But then you gave the okay and the magic began.
Oh my! Those moves rock! I especially love the one at 0:53!
those are some mad skillz! you should put him in a hip-hop class.
Haha love those moves! I bet he totally got those from you!
Okay, that was totally awesome. Keep that one to show his dates someday.
Ha! He could TEACH a hip hop class.
Awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteLove it. Sick moves. And I love your rug too.
ReplyDeleteThose are some serious moves. Good job Ash man. I dub thee Lil Ashtray.
ReplyDeletei see a bright future for this kid. your video made my day.
ReplyDeleteHow often does Asher watch MTV? Cause those are some pro moves. Haha.
ReplyDeleteHaha, the crotch grab is classic. Just dancin' from the heart.
ReplyDeleteThe poor kid looked so sad when he wasn't allowed to dance yet. But then you gave the okay and the magic began.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Those moves rock! I especially love the one at 0:53!
ReplyDeletethose are some mad skillz! you should put him in a hip-hop class.
ReplyDeleteHaha love those moves! I bet he totally got those from you!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that was totally awesome. Keep that one to show his dates someday.
ReplyDeleteHa! He could TEACH a hip hop class.
ReplyDelete