don't mind at all:)i laugh every time. EVERY time.
Oh my GOSH that's funny!
I love his hand gestures! And his expression at the end is perfect, as if to say, "Can you believe it?" SO funny.
I love it!! so funny
It doesn't have a limit of how many times I can watch and still laugh.
i showed this to scott... this is priceless. not only does this kid have THE best sound effects, but he is the nicest guy around. classic.
So cute.....and nice too!!
don't mind at all:)
ReplyDeletei laugh every time. EVERY time.
Oh my GOSH that's funny!
ReplyDeleteI love his hand gestures! And his expression at the end is perfect, as if to say, "Can you believe it?" SO funny.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! so funny
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't have a limit of how many times I can watch and still laugh.
ReplyDeletei showed this to scott... this is priceless. not only does this kid have THE best sound effects, but he is the nicest guy around. classic.
ReplyDeleteSo cute.....and nice too!!
ReplyDelete