I know it was meant for Nate, but it was a gift to me too. I love you. And I love the way you two love each other. P.S. You look really pretty.
Gorgeous Erin. I really love it. Thank you.Nate
Erin, that was awesome. I love your hair! Last time I saw you it was so short - you look great (and I had no idea you could sing!)
Erin-Amazing! You have such a great voice! You and Nate are too sweet together
You made us both cry. Lucky Nate. I love you, Mom.
Very pretty Erin!
i love it! you are gorgeous, voice and face:)
Loved it! Love the song (I haven't heard it forever) and I love your voice! What was that about public humiliation? I don't think so.
so lovely! way to rock it. xoxo
I, well, I just watched this from beginning to end and even sang along a bit. What a doll!
Erin you are beautiful. And how could that be public humiliation you sounded wonderful! It made me tear up! Nate is very lucky!
Just clicked the imaginary "like" button
I know it was meant for Nate, but it was a gift to me too. I love you. And I love the way you two love each other.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You look really pretty.
Gorgeous Erin. I really love it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteNate
Erin, that was awesome. I love your hair! Last time I saw you it was so short - you look great (and I had no idea you could sing!)
ReplyDeleteErin-Amazing! You have such a great voice! You and Nate are too sweet together
ReplyDeleteYou made us both cry. Lucky Nate. I love you, Mom.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Erin!
ReplyDeletei love it! you are gorgeous, voice and face:)
ReplyDeleteLoved it! Love the song (I haven't heard it forever) and I love your voice! What was that about public humiliation? I don't think so.
ReplyDeleteso lovely! way to rock it.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I, well, I just watched this from beginning to end and even sang along a bit. What a doll!
ReplyDeleteErin you are beautiful. And how could that be public humiliation you sounded wonderful! It made me tear up! Nate is very lucky!
ReplyDeleteJust clicked the imaginary "like" button
ReplyDelete