(LEGGNET.com photo)
After our first date, we talked all night about everything, including our love of being outside. My first impression of you was so striking that I was hooked. Our saga started that night and holds too many tales to tell here.
Our story includes snow caves, home birth, 100 yr eggs, and war. Don't forget our
When I think about why I love you and why our marriage is great, I think of your sense of adventure, your ambition, your values, and your dedication to me and to our kids. You are amazing and have been inspiring and challenging me for years and life keeps getting better.
Happy Birthday Erin. I love you. Nate.



Atta Nate! Gotta love a loving hacker!!
ReplyDeleteI love you too, Erin, for all those same reasons.
ReplyDelete(Nate's a smart guy!)
HBD with xxoo, MOM
did i tell you happy birthday yet? oh ya, happy birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! After testing it out for a week for you, I think you're going to love 28 :o)
ReplyDeleteI am such a bawl baby!
ReplyDelete