Monday, February 6, 2012

Faux Snow

This year's first snow, was more like the idea of snow. But everyone knows "mud angels" are just as much fun. 

We've had some real powder since then, but I don't think I took any pictures. Well that's it for today I'm off to school.

PS. I'm back in school!  Taking psychology and statistics this semester.  Woot woot!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, but especially the one of Jensie pushing Frankie down the hill in a box with her mouth open in terror. At least I hope it's terror, cause that's much more funny than delight.

    Also, this is what Utah snow looks like, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever just stop and think, "holy crap I live in South Korea?" I feel like I'd say that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! With your new stats knowledge you can do a regression analysis on how many times Jensie causes Frankie to adopt one of those terror faces!

    You're awesome, Erin Ruth!
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete