Hi :) I've found this blog through your profile after your comment on a cookie recipe. I don't even know why did I click on your profile, because I stopped reading new blogs a long time ago (I read only friends' blogs). But I've stucked here, and made your blog as a favourite. Your family is wonderful! Your happiness is shouting at me from all your pictures, and your posts are funny. It's great to be here, even if I have a three-month-old son [only child, but after seeing your three beautiful kids, I'd like three too :))] and a lot to do :) I'll keep following your posts I think, and thank you for them. They are encouraging. All the best from Iceland [the other corner of the world]
Zita, welcome! Iceland, huh? Wow. Isn't the internet cool? So glad you stopped by. And a three month old baby boy? Congratulations. Having a son is a special privilege. There's just something about the way a little boy snuggles with his mama. I'll do my best to live up to your kind words. Thank you.
Hi :) I've found this blog through your profile after your comment on a cookie recipe. I don't even know why did I click on your profile, because I stopped reading new blogs a long time ago (I read only friends' blogs). But I've stucked here, and made your blog as a favourite. Your family is wonderful! Your happiness is shouting at me from all your pictures, and your posts are funny. It's great to be here, even if I have a three-month-old son [only child, but after seeing your three beautiful kids, I'd like three too :))] and a lot to do :) I'll keep following your posts I think, and thank you for them. They are encouraging. All the best from Iceland [the other corner of the world]
ReplyDeleteZita, welcome! Iceland, huh? Wow. Isn't the internet cool? So glad you stopped by. And a three month old baby boy? Congratulations. Having a son is a special privilege. There's just something about the way a little boy snuggles with his mama. I'll do my best to live up to your kind words. Thank you.
ReplyDelete