Thursday, December 8, 2011

Grandmother, Why Do you Cry?

Jensie was in a play at school.  She had 2 lines. In Korean.  (Today's title is the rough translation of one of them).  She nailed them.  I posted a video of her talking about it on Facebook.  Go watch it!

I think yesterday was the first day she had any fun and the first day I've felt any optimism about enrolling her in Korean school.  Last night I read this article and was filled with so much hope. This is going to be good.  This is going to be good.


Asher can not wait to start Korean school in March.  I'm homeschooling him until then.  He loves it.  I love it.  Next time I consider putting my kids back in public school someone better punch me in the stomach (three more times). 

This morning we spent hours putting together a new Pirates of the Caribbean Lego set Asher got for his birthday.  Legos are pretty great- patience, math and counting skills, following directions, and hand-eye coordination all rolled into one.

Anyway, that is it.  Everything is going according to plan. Which is just the way I like it.

3 comments: