We had our first successful camping trip over Columbus Day weekend. As in, all three kids slept through the night. Whoo! We'll be spending many many more weekends there. Another first? We brought home bags full of fresh fallen chestnuts and roasted them for FHE. Just like the olden days.
Well, two out of three ain't bad.
Asher hit a tree with his face.
She doesn't want her picture taken, but she sooooooo wants her picture taken.
Two things: 1. Trace hit my face with a tree when we went camping as a family. I looked just like Asher. 2. Camping bangs are the reason I don't have bangs anymore.
Two things:
ReplyDelete1. Trace hit my face with a tree when we went camping as a family. I looked just like Asher.
2. Camping bangs are the reason I don't have bangs anymore.
How come natalie is never with you guys?
ReplyDeleteI don't know, she never wants to come!
ReplyDelete