Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Spirits and a Little Christmas Cheer


We bought a Christmas tree a few days ago because we heard once they're in stock here they sell out quick.  The kids asked if we could set it up right away, but I said no.  And then since I couldn't think of any real reason not to, I changed my mind and said yes.  They did all the decorating themselves, it doesn't even have lights yet.  When Natalie came home from school she was like "You do know it's October right?"  I wanted to take a picture of everyone in their Halloween costumes and Jensie suggested they pose in front of the Christmas tree.  Of course.  It kind of cracks me up, so I made a Halloween "Christmas" card.  Get it?  Get it?

4 comments:

  1. What happened to a strawberry, indiana jones and po? These costumes are cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloweencostumes.com, that's what happened. We couldn't even get past the costumes featured on the first page. It was all Ooooo, Aaaaaaa, I want this, Buy me that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas tree in the background! Jensie makes an excellent Hermione!

    ReplyDelete