Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oooooh Barracuda

 Jensie made the swim team!  She's a Yongsan Barracuda.  
Practice starts at 5:30 am.  Everyday.
Her first morning she said "When it swims it feels like I'm flying!"
then she said "and I pretend I'm really playing Quidditch."
which explains why she kept bumping into the lane dividers and forgot about her kick-board.
This Saturday is her first meet.  She's swimming the 50m Freestyle and 50m Breaststroke.  Hurray!

6 comments:

  1. 50m??? Oh my gosh. That is SO awesome. FINALLY (!!!!)- a swimmer in the family.
    Fly, Jensie, Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Jensie! Good luck in your meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful !! You are awesome and you look so happy. We are rooting for you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jens! Let us know how your meet goes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! don't quit at swimming like I did! you'll do great(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW DID THE MEET GO???!!! I've been dying to hear about it. 50 Free was my favorite race of all. I hope you loved it too! (I was never any good at breaststroke.) (ps, this is from Papaw)

    ReplyDelete