| Everyone was eager to help dad check the oil before he left for Texas this morning. Well, except maybe Frankie. She was just itchy. |
Sometimes I get a little spooked by this whole big internet world, and think I shouldn't tell you when Nate's away. But these comings and goings are our way of life, and not mentioning them might literally mean going years without having anything to say. So, he's gone. But he'll be back.

Don't forget to mention the gun you own.
ReplyDeleteAnd the guns your neighbors own.
Oh yeah! My neighbors guns make my guns look like little baby toys, and my guns could kill a man...so...
ReplyDeleteI know, I go back + forth on that, too. But you're a tough cookie. I think anyone who wanted to mess with you would be an idiot.
ReplyDeletei have a gun too! and a baseball bat under my bed.
ReplyDeleteoh crap. now someone will find me and my baseball bat and use it on me while i sleep. shoot.
really i just wanted to tell you that i have a gun too.
and, i've been super busy too. but thinking of you and your family and the changes you are facing. hope you are holding up. of course you are, you are you:)
You say what I think so well, I just smile and figure, "yup, me too." <3
ReplyDelete