Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busy Busy

Dudes. We are so busy right now.  I can hardly keep up.  Life is changing (again) and the kids are wiggin' out (again).  It's already summer though so we can't fix everything by bumping bedtime up an hour.  It's just so sun-shiny bright outside!  

We've been...
packing for Korea
cleaning for new renters
playing at the creek
showing Trace the ropes

I forgot to...
schedule dentist appointments
contact the housing office in Yongsan
take my fish oil and then I cried for three days straight

Frankie...
learned "Bloody Mary" and is totally obsessed.  When Natalie tries to nap after school, Frankie uses her creepy Bride of Chucky voice to tell her "Bloody Mary's gonna get you Natalie."

Asher...
is in full Ninja mode.  He will attack without provocation.  He leaves bruises.  You've been warned.

Jensie...
shaved her eyebrows.  She "didn't mean to."


3 comments:

  1. I love this post. I thought she'd shaved them completely off. I'm not sure which is worse. I love that picture of her, half shaved eyebrows and all.

    Don't forget to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a secret about fish oil that I don't know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Fish oil helps people (like me) who are prone to the moody blues feel a little happier. Omega-3s are a natural healthy way to ward off stress and depression. I take cod liver oil every day. Find it here: http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Home/index.cfm

    ReplyDelete