I looked at some photos from one of the sites you linked. It's incredible!
Wow that'll be awesome!
I wasn't sure if it was just your choice of pictures, or if it's really that packed. I did some population research and here are my results:Benjamin, Utah - 83.3 people per square mileColumbus, Georgia - 861.4 people per square mileDaegu, South Korea - 7,360.7 people per square mileYIKES
w00t!
Wait, is Nat going too?
What's with my comments? how exciting!! Your thoughts? Happy, sad, nervous? When is your pcs date? Give me it all.
What the?Can I come?
an yung ha sae oh :)
I looked at some photos from one of the sites you linked. It's incredible!
ReplyDeleteWow that'll be awesome!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't sure if it was just your choice of pictures, or if it's really that packed. I did some population research and here are my results:
ReplyDeleteBenjamin, Utah - 83.3 people per square mile
Columbus, Georgia - 861.4 people per square mile
Daegu, South Korea - 7,360.7 people per square mile
YIKES
w00t!
ReplyDeleteWait, is Nat going too?
ReplyDeleteWhat's with my comments?
ReplyDeletehow exciting!! Your thoughts? Happy, sad, nervous? When is your pcs date? Give me it all.
What the?
ReplyDeleteCan I come?
an yung ha sae oh :)
ReplyDelete