Maybe her fourth one ever. That is an exaggeration. As usual.
Naps make for wide awake babies at midnight, so I am perusing the sites. Heather tipped me off to Teacher Tom and I've been reading for an hour going "Uh-huh, You know that's right, Amen!" Check him out.
Bookmark these while you're at it.
SouleMama
Imagine Childhood
Pink and Green Childhood
The Perennial Plate
Oh, and in case you were wondering? Homeschool is hard. And even better than I'd hoped. Sometimes I worry that we don't play enough. Then I worry that we play too much and forget to do enough cursive and spelling. I am still working on balance. I decided that playing Horse-opoly counts as math. Jensie always buys out Percheron and Clydesdale (Boardwalk and Park Place) and bankrupts me with her barns. The other day we let Asher play after he promised to follow the rules and he killed us.
This concludes my most random post to date.
Goodnight.

i LOVE teacher tom. love. his "real robots" are on my summer agenda for ellie and jonas.
ReplyDeleteAn endorsement from the illustrious Miss Morgan makes him all the more impressive. Real Robots are on our list too!
ReplyDeleteI am going to homeschool my kids for the remainder of the school year, and I am just a tad intimidated! I am looking forward to it, though. During the summer, we did "school" every afternoon while my youngest napped, and I LOVED it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the links! I will need them!
P.S. So excited to have my two youngest go to Morgan's preschool:) I can't believe all the amazing things everyone says about her!
Horse-opoly totally counts as math. Plus, I can't even pronounce Percheron and I blame it on public school. Your kids will be far superior.
ReplyDeleteAwe shucks, thanks guys:) no seriously, thank you.
ReplyDeleteDon't thank us, you did it!
ReplyDelete@Kasi- Believe it.
@Em- Public school is the perfect scapegoat for just about everything.