Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nov. 23

The house in Cedar Fort, where Nate and I learned to listen to each other.

"Before" pics to horrify and amuse you.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...you never quite conveyed how much of a WRECK that house was before. Now I know how you can keep your cool when the AC unit floods your house while the rest of us get frazzled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. i never saw it very much before, just close to the end. holy cow. you should show some of the beautiful after pictures! i loved how you redid that house. you guys are my heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who was the little boy walking out of the master bedroom? :)

    Wow, you two were brave. I thought MY house was a fixer upper (but I could sure use the talent you both have for restoration/remodeling!) I'm painting kitchen cabinets now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Love love love. And I love you guys and I love how you love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For as much as people complained about the long drive out there, that was a sweet house. And I agree, I would love to see the after pictures (if you took any).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want after pics, too! And now I'm inspired to actually START painting my house instead of just talking about it....I've had the paint sitting in my house for weeks. Thanks, sis.

    ReplyDelete